Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Travel Time

In one week I'll be flying on my way to visit family. The first travel I've done since flying out to help Terry. North Carolina mostly, to see my mother, but stopping on the way to visit Forest and Betty in Richmond and then riding with Mitch and Raidah and boys to Sylva. Three weeks after leaving, I'll be arriving back home to Maine.

Well. It's not the most exciting thing on the Internet, but it is my first attemp at a post in a while. Inspired partly by having borrowed an iPad from the library and wanting to try out the keyboard function. Oddly, there seem to be no navigation arrows at all. Moving the cursor must needs be done manually (and for my fat little fingers, that is innacurrate at best).

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating post. Stunning originality! And fine navigation ...

    ReplyDelete